Hamburg Home Tickets Available for online booking now

Bluemoon115 said:
Just ordered three tickets, but they've all been booked to my mums access card. Will we get two paper tickets for the other two seats now?

Like a fool i got three on me access card so my two mates won't be able to get through the fancy turnstiles.
I think if you got em without any Citycard then they'll be paper ones through the post.

stonerblue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Just ordered three tickets, but they've all been booked to my mums access card. Will we get two paper tickets for the other two seats now?

Like a fool i got three on me access card so my two mates won't be able to get through the fancy turnstiles.
I think if you got em without any Citycard then they'll be paper ones through the post.

i got two on a access card , what do you have to do to get the other one throuugh ?

stonerblue said:
Bluemoon115 said:

I think thats what my mum did, looking on the FAQ's the paper tickets get send to the access card holder.

I hope thats the case, or I'll be wearing drag and using my mums ticket.

GStar said:
Paper tickets, which is what everyone whos ordered more than one ticket on a card number will get, can all be scanned through the turnstyles.

cheers for that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.