sat frankfurt-m/cr £24.42

total cost £147.76

all flights with Ryan air

Happy Days

WE ARE NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR THE 2ND PLANE

CALL 0161 775 7500 OR 0207 976 5600

BR

SPIKE

Spike I think weve now got 10 on the first flight and 5 on the second.

Any idea how long between the two flights...as we are probably sharing a minibus.

Still a few more who are trying to get clearance from one indoors to attend.

BillyMC said:
Spike I think weve now got 10 on the first flight and 5 on the second.

Any idea how long between the two flights...as we are probably sharing a minibus.

Still a few more who are trying to get clearance from one indoors to attend.

billy y dont you just all get on 2nd or theres a coach leaving tommorow from chorlton st

They'll only be 30 minutes between flights, however we need to go through the manifest and we'll get everyone together.

BR

Spike

hello there spike how many places you got left on the man city hamburg trip ....im not travelling with that rag on that other firms trip

Places still remain on the 2nd Flight, Flight only £215, Flight, Hotel & Transfers £275

BR

Spike

Billy Mc

Hotels we will be using are the Renaissance, Marriott and the Maritim, i will post there addresses and websites so you can take a look at them

BR

Spike

Nice one Spike....anywhere with a nice Italian restaurant where the lads can sit and have a caraffe of vino and a lasagne with side salad !

Allan...get yer lads booked on it.

Billy Mc

Miles is your man for the Italian restaurants, it normally takes about 5 hours for dinner

BR

Spike

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.