Hammers and Sporting chasing Big Phil ....MERGED.

Re: Hammers and Sporting chasing Big Phil ....

infaltablesgalore said:
GStar said:
infaltablesgalore said:
URG your an idiot, it would be fucking nonsense to sell him.

Haha theres many things URG is... an idiot is not one of them. One of the most respected members here.

Just because, like me, you disagree with him, doesn't make him an idiot, you probably need to look closer to home for that.

Are you the grim reaper ?

Yes. The grim reaper no longer goes round delivering death, he's more of a hooded Mr. T proclaiming "fool" where it is needed.

GStar said:
infaltablesgalore said:
GStar said:
infaltablesgalore said:

Haha theres many things URG is... an idiot is not one of them. One of the most respected members here.

Just because, like me, you disagree with him, doesn't make him an idiot, you probably need to look closer to home for that.

Yes. The grim reaper no longer goes round delivering death, he's more of a hooded Mr. T proclaiming "fool" where it is needed.

Going to be one hell of a poulation boom then !

infaltablesgalore said:
GStar said:
infaltablesgalore said:

Have the schools broke up?

GStar said:
infaltablesgalore said:
GStar said:
infaltablesgalore said:

Are you boring in real life LOL !

both caicedo n jo are good young players who should be given time to develop. Jo's attitude stinks so maybe we should sell him on but caiceido has waited for his chance of first team football and taken it. When all our other strikers were injured he did a job for us. If anything we should loan em out. No way sell young talent

GStar said:
infaltablesgalore said:

Do you always laugh at your own "jokes"?

I guess the school's have broken up.
I am in work. I was reading your posts lastnight and I thought you sounded a very dull character then ! No offence

infaltablesgalore said:
GStar said:
infaltablesgalore said:

Do you always laugh at your own "jokes"?

I guess the school's have broken up.
I am in work. I was reading your posts lastnight and I thought you sounded a very dull character then ! No offence

Didn't know they did the internet on bin lorries! No offence.

Well, if you don't understand the differnece between balanced and dull, thats not my issue.

A loan to a Premiership team would be the best thing for Caicedo IF we get better in. Right now he's our best striker so it'd be crazy to let him go without a replacement.

Under no circumstances should we sell this boy. He's going to be top top class in a couple of seasons. To those who don't see this please tell me of another 20 year old player with more potential, built like an ox and already a regular international in a very decent side?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.