Hansen has his say....

anyone else think it's a very good thing that everyone is picking United on Saturday? We rarely play well as favourites.

Funny isn't it; I thought we played badly after about 60 minutes, yet here is Hansen confirming it for me just hours before the semi-final kicks off.

Thanks Alan, but I know how well my team performed without your confirmation.

You just wish the dippers were in the game this Sat don't you, you bitter fucking mersable c!nt.

City to shut up the bitters in less than two days time.

HAHAHAH! F1ck you!

CTID.

PS. soz mods, but I have an FA Cup semi on the mind, which is god knows how many years worth of mitigating circumstance...

oakiecokie said:
Blue Tooth said:
wether he's right or wrong I hope we make the fucker eat his words.

How the fuck can we make him eat his words ??
There is NOT one piece of criticism,which isn`t warranted !!
I hate the fooker but how can any City fan OR player say otherwise ??

Yeah - I thought the same thing. City beating the scum doesn't make Hansen eat his words at all. We were shit against Liverpool - that's all he said.

DSonBlue said:
Funny isn't it; I thought we played badly after about 60 minutes, yet here is Hansen confirming it for me just hours before the semi-final kicks off.

Thanks Alan, but I know how well my team performed without your confirmation.

You just wish the dippers were in the game this Sat don't you, you bitter fucking mersable c!nt.

City to shut up the bitters in less than two days time.

HAHAHAH! F1ck you!

CTID.

PS. soz mods, but I have an FA Cup semi on the mind, which is god knows how many years worth of mitigating circumstance...

His outburst should bring the players together,after that abysmal Monday performance.
Unfortunately Hansen is correct.

oakiecokie said:
Blue Tooth said:
wether he's right or wrong I hope we make the fucker eat his words.

These words in particular.....

“If you put in a showing like that before a major FA Cup semi-final, then it is difficult to see how you can come back.

"It is likely the owners would expect the top four to be a minimum requirement for Mancini after the money they have pumped in and if there was a concentration on the FA Cup semi-final when they produced that lamentable display at Anfield, then it was a mistake.
"Form is not something you can turn on and off like a tap.

“This is not Brazil's 1970 World Cup winning team we are talking about here. Manchester City cannot just go out and play knowing everything will turn out fine.

No point City turning up then really is there because we were so shit on Monday.

We beat Utd and Hansen can shove his 'we are not worthy bollcoks' up his own arse.

-- Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:30 am --

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
oakiecokie said:

Yeah - I thought the same thing. City beating the scum doesn't make Hansen eat his words at all. We were shit against Liverpool - that's all he said.

That's not all he said.....he is also alluding to us not being able to turn on any kind of form because of monday which is bollocks.
He is using Monday night to take a pop at City...I'm a City fan and I don't give a shit what Hansen thinks.

Dont like reading negative reports on are team but he is accurate in what he says.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.