Hansen has his say....

It's not about whether he's right or wrong, it's the fact that you just know he enjoyed making these comments

Blue Tooth said:
wether he's right or wrong I hope we make the fucker eat his words.

What words - the OP didn't put all Hansen's article up - amongst other things he left out the following:-

Manchester City can beat Manchester United because they have got very good players but too often they play like total strangers and that would concern me.

I would suggest United are together 99% of the time while City are together 9% of the time. If they can somehow bridge that 90% gap at Wembley then they have got the chance to make a big statement

And another thing that should help City is that any player or manager who suffers the sort of nightmare 90 minutes they had at Anfield on Monday will crave a big game quickly to exorcise those demons. They won't come much bigger than this one.

(And there's much more too if you go to the BBC sport/football section

So Hansen told it how it is really to be fair

aphex said:
most city fans expectations have been too high the whole season, it's starting to pan out as we all expected.

Mine generally havn't been met,especially the style of football we have adopted.Our play is generally lethargic,lacking urgency and thrust,the football on display for the main part just isn't exciting and given the squad we have and the reputations within,i'm at a loss as to why?

At the start of the season i was convinced at this stage we would still be challenging for the title,i think given the almost unlimited resources at our disposal and the foundations that had been previously laid,expecting such was not unrealistic.

This can still be an amazingly successful season if our players realise that and give their all,wanting it just as much as we do....

Gingers Dad said:
It's not about whether he's right or wrong, it's the fact that you just know he enjoyed making these comments

Spot fucking on.

He's straight out of the blocks when criticism is due. But when we are worthy of praise it's through gritted teeth or not coming at all.

Bottom line is he hates us. And we hate him. He's a total ****.

Chippy_boy said:
Gingers Dad said:

Spot fucking on.

He's straight out of the blocks when criticism is due. But when we are worthy of praise it's through gritted teeth or not coming at all.

Bottom line is he hates us. And we hate him. He's a total ****.

Funny how you only hear from him when his beloved Liverpool win. You can't spell Alan Hansen with out C.U.N.T

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
No mention of United being beat 3-1 at Anfield or the fact they were terrible during their game against Liverpool as well.
What the f**k has that got to do with our performance, take the blue tinted specs off and accept we were a DISGRACE. Hopefully we will bounce back big style Saturday, but if we put the same lack of effort in against that lot we will be humiliated.

Happy Feet said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
No mention of United being beat 3-1 at Anfield or the fact they were terrible during their game against Liverpool as well.
What the f**k has that got to do with our performance, take the blue tinted specs off and accept we were a DISGRACE. Hopefully we will bounce back big style Saturday, but if we put the same lack of effort in against that lot we will be humiliated.

So we're a disgrace because of 1 very poor performance ok then. God hope we win tomorrow then wouldn't want you jumping in a river with a cement block tied to your feet.

Seriously though yes the performance was a disgrace but I wouldn't call the team/club a disgrace.

Hansen can go fuck a bag of razor blades preferably rusty ones.

Imagine if we get to the final. We would play the final 4 days after the spurs game.

Imagine Mancini resting players like Silva and De Jong against Spurs. And the other players would also be playing like they did at Anfield.

What a nightmare it would be!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.