Hansen to retire from MOTD

squirtyflower said:
To be replaced by Jamie Carragher

And Lawrensen to be replaced by Steve G the year after

This is just the kind of crap that the BBC will pull.

I emailed BBC NorthWest last night after the news managed to get an article on Carragher, one on CamelGob and a third on Wigan being relegated. MCFC didn't even manage to get a powerpoint slide of the score! Any others retiring from MANUre and the Dippers? - they'll walk straight over to the sofa. TalkShite has been on my Index Prohibitorum for two seasons now and MotD has joined it!

Thank fuck for that, but why can't Lawrenson fuck off as well? BBC pundits are the worst i the county by far, final score is excruciating at times.

Made my day until I read "After next years world cup", why can't it be from now on.... means another season listening to his drivel while it tells me at the bottom of the screen he used to win trophies at Liverpool 30 years ago.

Still... I'm glad he's fucking off just hope he takes Lawrenson and the boring bastard that is Alan Shearer..

Just as long as Owen doesn't take over....

Don't think it's a good thing, MOTD is so shit compared to 10 years ago and they will just draught in some pro united, liverpool or arsenal mug in to talk shit and piss up off even more.

My money is on Ray Wilkins to get the gig.

RyanP3609 said:
Made my day until I read "After next years world cup", why can't it be from now on.... means another season listening to his drivel while it tells me at the bottom of the screen he used to win trophies at Liverpool 30 years ago.

Still... I'm glad he's fucking off just hope he takes Lawrenson and the boring bastard that is Alan Shearer..

Just as long as Owen doesn't take over....

Or Jason Roberts

BlueTG said:
Don't think it's a good thing, MOTD is so shit compared to 10 years ago and they will just draught in some pro united, liverpool or arsenal mug in to talk shit and piss up off even more.

My money is on Ray Wilkins to get the gig.
Ray does have the air of the beeb about him.

The whole show needs a serious revamp, it's totally sterile and is basically a parody of itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.