Happy Birthday Yaya

squirtyflower said:
stony said:
blueincy said:
Fuck off I'm his number1fan..

Maybe you should change your name to IhateLegendsstony.

It wouldn't be accurate though. I've got all the time in the world for the likes of Buzzer and Bell. Rosler and even Dickov. Yaya pissed on his chips last summer when him and his agent took the piss big time.
If at any time he had acted like a man and said 'I want to leave' or even 'I want more money' then I would have respected that. I'd have been disappointed but pragmatic about it and thanked him for his enormous contribution to our recent success.
He didn't do that though, it would have meant losing his loyalty bonus. He's spent the rest of the time sulking and being a lazy ****. So fuck him. I support Manchester City, not Yaya fuckin Toure.
Brilliant player but an utter arsehole.
Rosler, legend, do me a favour

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSQ2Xh2TL58[/video]

stony said:
squirtyflower said:
stony said:
It wouldn't be accurate though. I've got all the time in the world for the likes of Buzzer and Bell. Rosler and even Dickov. Yaya pissed on his chips last summer when him and his agent took the piss big time.
If at any time he had acted like a man and said 'I want to leave' or even 'I want more money' then I would have respected that. I'd have been disappointed but pragmatic about it and thanked him for his enormous contribution to our recent success.
He didn't do that though, it would have meant losing his loyalty bonus. He's spent the rest of the time sulking and being a lazy ****. So fuck him. I support Manchester City, not Yaya fuckin Toure.
Brilliant player but an utter arsehole.
Rosler, legend, do me a favour

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSQ2Xh2TL58[/video]
They were singing Milner's name on Sunday, is he a legend too?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Just pulled this beauty out of the oven.
sr1Z6ol.jpg

Ain't that sweet of your wife Happy Birthday

I think Rosler is more of a City legend than Yaya.

Not trying to denigrate what Yaya has done; he's one of the greatest players to pull on the shirt, but so was Carlos Tevez.

A legend is someone whose conduct on and off the pitch, combined with a certain je ne sais quoi , means the club's supporters have almost nothing but wonderful memories of their time at the club.

In my currency as a blue true City legends have been:

Tueart
Lake
Rosler
Goater
Kinkladze
Bernabia
Silva
Aguero
Kompany

Honourable mentions for Corrigan, Owen, Barnes, Dunne and Hart, plus controversially Power.

Doubtless missed some off.

What they all share is that they seem to 'get' City and have never bad-mouthed the club; directly or indirectly.

Yaya does not fit into that grouping.

The topic probably merits a thread of its own tbh.

fredmont said:
baddddad said:
short memories on here

[video]https://youtu.be/UCm0nCxvAJA[/video]

[video]https://vine.co/v/eZDZwe3pel1/embed/simple[/video]

[video]https://vine.co/v/ezmJjIl2qh0/embed/simple[/video]

[video]https://vine.co/v/eBnHW6UdmK0/embed/simple[/video]

Great times to say the least. Gives me goose bumps just watching again. I can safely say we would not have done it without him. IMMENSE !

we definitly wouldn't have done. but he knows that and he tried to stitch us up on the back of that.

Not trying to denigrate what Yaya has done; he's one of the greatest players to pull on the shirt, but so was Carlos Tevez.

A legend is someone whose conduct on and off the pitch, combined with a certain je ne sais quoi , means the club's supporters have almost nothing but wonderful memories of their time at the club.

Tueart
Lake
Rosler
Goater
Kinkladze
Bernabia
Silva
Aguero
Kompany

Honourable mentions for Corrigan, Owen, Barnes, Dunne and Hart

What they all share is that they seem to 'get' City and have never bad-mouthed the club; directly or indirectly.

Of the ones you have mentioned I would only consider Goater, Silva, Aguero and Kompany
Legend is bandied around far too easily
And Rosler was a mard arse

squirtyflower said:

Tueart
Lake
Rosler
Goater
Kinkladze
Bernabia
Silva
Aguero
Kompany

Of the ones you have mentioned I would only consider Goater, Silva, Aguero and Kompany

Owen blue to the core

spanishblue said:
squirtyflower said:

Tueart
Lake
Rosler
Goater
Kinkladze
Bernabia
Silva
Aguero
Kompany

Owen blue to the core
I don't disagree, but so's my daughter and she's not a City legend either

squirtyflower said:

Tueart
Lake
Rosler
Goater
Kinkladze
Bernabia
Silva
Aguero
Kompany

Never has a bad word for the club and the fans, named his kids Colin and Tony, after the King and Skip, he is one of us, an adopted son and legend IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.