Happy sick swan day

I loved how one of the ‘wraps’ on the outside of the North Stand featured the Mario ‘why always me?’ photo.

For two years, whilst going into the North Stand we could enjoy the picture along with the clearly identifiable rags in the Stretford End!

They all looked slightly confused as if they couldn’t understand what was happening. They do now!

Sky fancam was great 'we're having that all day long', 'take that Johnny Evans' and the southern rag refusing to join in with the Poznan
"take it, take it, take it"

Walter's finest hour.

Crazy to think (IIRC) that the rags were the better team in that first half. They fell apart in that second half, though. And that last five minutes in particular.

That opening goal from Mario doesn’t really get the brilliance it should, it’s one of the best goals iv seen in a derby.
I’ve maintained that for years.

If Mario hit it any harder, it would have gone wid; if he hit it any softer, the alpaca would have saved it.

THAT pass by Merlin.
I was in a bookshop in LIsbon last week and the girl in the queue in front of me had a copy of The Wizard of Oz in Spanish, and my eyes fell on 'El Mago . . . . . . . . !' Jeez, Foden and de Bruyne are fantastic but David Silva was unbelievable, even though I saw him with my own eyes.

The videos on YouTube from that day were priceless.

Remember the rag kid mimicking Aguero , taking off his shirt running round the living room while his Dad collapsed on the floor crying?
Hahahahahahahahaha!

Anyone remember the 40 or so Chinese (I think) sitting looking around at everyone leaving?
Even better was the same video overdubbed (no doubt by a Blue) and featuring lines like, " you said support the red team cos they always win, you idiot!

If they are still online please post them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.