Happy sick swan day

The Rag is a Cockney or from down South.

The women United fan in the stand shown after the 6th goal goes in looks very similar to the women United fan shown at Sunderland after Sergio scored the title winning goal.

I watched that game in ‘The White Hart’, Lockhart Rd, Wanchai, Hong Kong. I was in Beijing on business but flying down to HK in the afternoon, with plenty of time. However the plane had to make an emergency stop in Macau. I thought I was going to miss the game.
Eventually the issue was sorted and the plane took off again for the 10 min flight to HK. By the time I got to the pub I couldn’t get in, so watched from the street. Loads of blues there. What a night that was.

I watched that game in ‘The White Hart’, Lockhart Rd, Wanchai, Hong Kong. I was in Beijing on business but flying down to HK in the afternoon, with plenty of time. However the plane had to make an emergency stop in Macau. I thought I was going to miss the game.
Eventually the issue was sorted and the plane took off again for the 10 min flight to HK. By the time I got to the pub I couldn’t get in, so watched from the street. Loads of blues there. What a night that was.
You were watching in Levenshulme Working Men's Club with a kebab really, weren't you mate ;-)

Fucking great memories. Oh, and as if to pair this with another great memory the Palace 3 v 3 Liverpool game just came up on my YouTube.

Hadn't noticed before but some of the commentary was shocking at 0-3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.