Happy sick swan day

I do wonder if this was the catalyst for all the current shit we get. Their humiliation and the fear of others, that if we could do it to them whose next, was a massive wake up call and galvanised their collective fear of not being able to, one day, compete with us.

Just a passing thought.

And what a day that was, I was In the maternity unit at Manchester Royal baby hospital, my Mrs was In labour and my late little brother sent me a text to say we was winning, and then my phone didn't stop, started getting phone calls off my delirious brother In hysteric's, my little lad entered the World at 02.30 the next morning, he turns 13 tomorrow, one of those 24 hour periods that you never forget.

And that one never even worked properly. I'm pretty sure Swales wouldn't put his hand in his pocket for some new bulbs.
I went to Maine Road for nearly every game between 1983 and 2003 and I don't think I ever saw it lit up - you had to wait to see the half-time scores positioned next to a letter along the perimeter wall that was only decipherable if you'd bought a program.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.