Happy St.George's Day

Toronto blue said:
kramer said:
Sir Winston Churchill

"There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word, which means more to me than any other. That word is England".

Wow ! It didn't take long before quotes from the fat, murdering, egotistical, right wing sack of shite were put on here.

Personally I couldn't give a toss about the patron saint of Italy, Greece and...... oh yeah England.

Before anyone asks no I don't have a drink on St. Patrick's day.
go and fuck yerself you red commie bastrd, go and support a team in cuba, twat of the highest order

Toronto blue said:
kramer said:
Sir Winston Churchill

"There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word, which means more to me than any other. That word is England".

Wow ! It didn't take long before quotes from the fat, murdering, egotistical, right wing sack of shite were put on here.

Personally I couldn't give a toss about the patron saint of Italy, Greece and...... oh yeah England.

This is typical of what I was referring to in my earlier post. Any excuse
to abuse. If you don't celebrate St George's why use a thread that's clearly
in place to celebrate in order to abuse one of the most significant men in our History ?

Pathetic.

Toronto blue said:
kramer said:
Sir Winston Churchill

That sack of shite is the reason why England still exists.

Nobody is asking you to bow to the story of George, St. George's Day is about remembering how lucky we all are to live in a country such as England. Looking around the world, we are far better off than most.

Patriotism isn't a dirty word, even for a bleeding heart, lefty such as myself.

Toronto blue said:
kramer said:
Sir Winston Churchill

Toronto , eh , l'm sure there are plenty of gay bars on Yonge St where you could get a drink .

There will always be an England .

Lucas North said:
Toronto blue said:

Toronto , eh , l'm sure there are plenty of gay bars on Yonge St where you could get a drink .

He's probably some Quebec Frenchies woman and was forced to put it on....whilst wearing his gimp mask.

Lucas North said:
Toronto blue said:

I am really not sure what exactly your point is ?????
There are plenty of gay bars all over the world.

There are plenty in Canal St Manchester too but I am sure you know that.

There will always be an...................insert any nation that gets the right wing gobshites blood pumping.

Happy Friday

What I don't quite understand, is that a few of us patriotic types are having a bit of fun celebrating our national holiday, yet you feel the need to stick your nose in to tell us all how we're all right wing bastards.

Wait, does this mean I'M a right wing bigot?

There are more than a few people on here who would piss themselves at the thought of me being classed as right wing.

Patriotism isn't a political agenda, and it crosses all divides. The right and left argue over socio-economic issues but at heart, we are all just trying to shape our country in a way that we personally believe is the best for it in the long and short term. This comes from a deep seated love for Britain, nobody is preaching that they want to dissolve the country, from the Commies to the BNP, everybody wants what is best for their country. They just disagree on what is best.

Toronto blue said:
.insert any nation that gets the right wing gobshites blood pumping.

Happy Friday

Do stereotypes much then do you ? 8 posts in almost a year and
half of those in this thread just to abuse people. There is only on gobshite
posting in this thread at the moment my ex-pat (thankfully) friend and
that is you. We get it, you don't celebrate St George's day, now go away and
find a Canadian forum, maybe you can slag their maple leaf flag off or
give them shit because they still bend the knee to the French. It's what
you seem happy doing.

1_barry_conlon said:
Lucas North said:

He's probably some Quebec Frenchies woman and was forced to put it on....whilst wearing his gimp mask.

I don't support nationalism so obviously I am a gay, French perv !!!!

YAWN, so unexpected of you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.