Happy St.George's Day

Tonight was pretty good fun.

There were more than a few people showing their colours, and one guy painted the inside of his arms/wrists in a Rooney-esque pose.

The pub that we went in had all English flags flying, had an Olde English Karaoke night with a finale of "There'll always be an England".

Can't ask for more really. As a Manc, I slag off Leigh quite heavily usually, but they did me proud tonight. Happy George's people!

Damocles said:
Tonight was pretty good fun.

There were more than a few people showing their colours, and one guy painted the inside of his arms/wrists in a Rooney-esque pose.

The pub that we went in had all English flags flying, had an Olde English Karaoke night with a finale of "There'll always be an England".

Can't ask for more really. As a Manc, I slag off Leigh quite heavily usually, but they did me proud tonight. Happy George's people!

So all in all,you had a pretty good night,and joined in others for an evening of harmless fun?No being threatned by 30-60 year old skin heads singing no surrender?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.