Hard to believe

TripleTaz

Reading through this forum, it is extremely hard to believe the things some 'fans' are saying on here. I wasn't a die hard 'hughes-outer' (I support the club) but when he went it was evidently for the best, even if it wasn't done in the right way (we do not know what has gone on behind the scenes); if we would have employed him after the investment it would have been unbelievable, yet, I understand some fans expected more time.

Mancini has came in and some fans instantly think he is the wrong man for the job, shocking. These 'fans' are going against everyone at the club (including players), until they leave (then it is a disgrace e.g. Elano, Hughes).

The owners have spent millions of their own money on our club; improved our infrastructure massively and spent massive amounts on players, and are now being criticized by some fans on here? WOW. Have they made any 'mistakes' before this? Do you understand how lucky we are to have our owners?

Football fans are about as fickle as it gets mate, I wouldnt be surprised at anything written on here.

Win on Boxing Day and there wont be a peep out of any fooker....until we lose again that is.

:)

TripleTaz said:
Reading through this forum, it is extremely hard to believe the things some 'fans' are saying on here. I wasn't a die hard 'hughes-outer' (I support the club) but when he went it was evidently for the best, even if it wasn't done in the right way (we do not know what has gone on behind the scenes); if we would have employed him after the investment it would have been unbelievable, yet, I understand some fans expected more time.

Mancini has came in and some fans instantly think he is the wrong man for the job, shocking. These 'fans' are going against everyone at the club (including players), until they leave (then it is a disgrace e.g. Elano, Hughes).

The owners have spent millions of their own money on our club; improved our infrastructure massively and spent massive amounts on players, and are now being criticized by some fans on here? WOW. Have they made any 'mistakes' before this? Do you understand how lucky we are to have our owners?

"evidently for the best". No, not evidently.
6th in the league and in the semi finals of the only cup competition we have entered does not make it "evidently" anything.
Money does not buy my obedience or support. I am not overly fond of the Sheik or Gary Cook. I strongly suspect we are now a rich mans plaything. And, frankly, i am not at all happy at Manchester City FC being that. I respect real football people like Hughes was.

TripleTaz said:

I fully understand how lucky we are to have rich owners I have been at City when we didnt so I dont need anybody to tell me what a difference the owners have made. The appointment of Mancini is a strange one as it would appear that he was not their first choice so one would have thought that the owners would have waited til their first choice was free.

All I can say is that I will wait to see what happens on the poitch I think he has got a good squad that should be good enough for a CL place if the defence can be organised properly and if he gets there then good luck to him I for one will be delighted

shlooney said:
TripleTaz said:

"evidently for the best". No, not evidently.
6th in the league and in the semi finals of the only cup competition we have entered does not make it "evidently" anything.
Money does not buy my obedience or support. I am not overly fond of the Sheik or Gary Cook. I strongly suspect we are now a rich mans plaything. And, frankly, i am not at all happy at Manchester City FC being that. I respect real football people like Hughes was.
You can't do fuck all about it....so just enjoy it

TripleTaz said:

Translation: I've got what I wanted and anyone that disagrees should button it.

shlooney said:
I am not overly fond of the Sheik or Gary Cook. I strongly suspect we are now a rich mans plaything. And, frankly, i am not at all happy at Manchester City FC being that. I respect real football people like Hughes was.

Yes, real football people like Hughes, who spent £60million on a defense which became worse than when it included Garrido or Ball.

mancini has my full backing. i feel sorry for hughes in a way but thats life ! onwards and upwards.

btw, i was a huge supporter of sven and was gutted that he left but i had to accept it and support city in the decision, it's the club i support and nobody is bigger than the club !!

far to many people dwelling on this and with the shit the media are giving us over this, its even more reason to get behind the club and our new manager.

we need to show solidarity or the press will destroy us and everything we are trying to build

I am amazed that people draw conclusions without the Club actually making any statements. I think we should all listen to what the club have to say without making in depth ITK comments

twinkletoes said:
TripleTaz said:

Translation: I've got what I wanted and anyone that disagrees should button it.

No, the owner got what he wanted. Big difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.