Hardcore Posters...

scottyboi said:
brapppppppp otite every bluemoondem inside big shout out to not my fault on the decks. IM GOING ALTON TOWERS 2MOZ NIGHT FREE BAR ZOOOOP!

er... big up da scottyboi massiv, rite back at ya jungalsit freestyler. peace in da middle east!

_39298870_bellamy3_bbc_300.jpg

Ticket For Schalke said:
evening all,yer i have just been having a view from the outside,missus on phone aswell,hows everyones day been???
pretty shitty hay ;)

Morning Ste! :)

Had a pretty hectic day myself :\ how was your's?

Ticket For Schalke said:
evening all,yer i have just been having a view from the outside,missus on phone aswell,hows everyones day been???
pretty shitty hay ;)

Couldn't sleep again last night, this f-ing thread is killing me, not as hardcore as i thought.

But pretty easy day, in to work for 10am had a meeting with the lads went to the gym at 12 got back to work at 2pm then left at 4.30pm tough life!

Been watching SSN and Celeb BB fuck all really how about you!

Biggsy1 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
pretty shitty hay ;)

Couldn't sleep again last night, this f-ing thread is killing me, not as hardcore as i thought.

But pretty easy day, in to work for 10am had a meeting with the lads went to the gym at 12 got back to work at 2pm then left at 4.30pm tough life!

Been watching SSN and Celeb BB fuck all really how about you!
my one regret in life is....
i wish my dad owned his own company!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.