Hardcore Posters...

blue dallas said:
Biggsy1 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
evening all,yer i have just been having a view from the outside,missus on phone aswell,hows everyones day been???
pretty shitty hay ;)

Couldn't sleep again last night, this f-ing thread is killing me, not as hardcore as i thought.

But pretty easy day, in to work for 10am had a meeting with the lads went to the gym at 12 got back to work at 2pm then left at 4.30pm tough life!

Been watching SSN and Celeb BB fuck all really how about you!
my one regret in life is....
i wish my dad owned his own company!

You reap what you sow Dallas, its what you called a well oiled ship, I manage people they manage the problems!

God, I wish I was my boss!

Night Jay

going bed im fucked i got alton towers 2moz i passed my driving test today bought a car ........ been a long day good night all and lets hope kaka gets addicted to going pure on a friday night hahaha

Jay-Mcfc said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
evening all,yer i have just been having a view from the outside,missus on phone aswell,hows everyones day been???
pretty shitty hay ;)

Morning Ste! :)

Had a pretty hectic day myself :\ how was your's?

yer was to windy to lay sheets,so i had to just sweep up the itchy kuu and plasterboard and what not!!!
boss was away in london,so had a relativiely easy day working in micky mouse land!!!

Biggsy1 said:
blue dallas said:
Biggsy1 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
pretty shitty hay ;)

Couldn't sleep again last night, this f-ing thread is killing me, not as hardcore as i thought.

But pretty easy day, in to work for 10am had a meeting with the lads went to the gym at 12 got back to work at 2pm then left at 4.30pm tough life!

Been watching SSN and Celeb BB fuck all really how about you!
my one regret in life is....
i wish my dad owned his own company!

You reap what you sow Dallas, its what you called a well oiled ship, I manage people they manage the problems!

God, I wish I was my boss!

Night Jay
the only thing that's well oiled is you , you piss can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.