Hardcore Posters...

Gonna have to leave you all to it tonight i'm afraid. Not been too well today (sick and shits) but you dont need the details!! Would usually be here for the long haul every night but really not up to it.............sorry.

Have a good night, want to see 250 pages tomorrow morning!!!

Night Night All.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
I just want him fucking signed. I can't take it much longer.

can see it going tits up yet! hope i am wrong though, Ajay seems sure something will happen. could all be a plan and we will unvail villa, kaka and some others on monday or before the wigan game? i know, i know i'm dreaming. be good though.

not my fault! said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
I just want him fucking signed. I can't take it much longer.

can see it going tits up yet! hope i am wrong though, Ajay seems sure something will happen. could all be a plan and we will unvail villa, kaka and some others on monday or before the wigan game? i know, i know i'm dreaming. be good though.

good ?!?!?! it's unreal :-)

Evening lads. Been trying to sleep for 2 hours, just can't drop off. My sleep patterns have been wrecked by this topic.

IF it happens... I was so sure earlier today that it would but, I fear the longer it drags on the less chance we have. If he doesnt sign tomorrow then I doubt he will do. Hope to god I'm wrong though.

felixbg said:
not my fault! said:
IF it happens... I was so sure earlier today that it would but, I fear the longer it drags on the less chance we have. If he doesnt sign tomorrow then I doubt he will do. Hope to god I'm wrong though.

nice to see your decisiveness

It's late and I'm ill as fook... sod it "he will sign and so will villa" there you go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.