Hardcore Posters...

I really never thought we stood a chance of getting Kaka but what Ajay said last night has changed my mind somewhat. I think it could happen. Monday will be the day I think.

you could be right? if so then we could have a mega day monday, that bloke on citymancs has said villa will sign monday along with some other bloke from valencia.

I'm still here, along with this disturbing yet frankly arousing picture of Carol Vorderman, taken during what I sincerely and pervertedly hope was the new girl's audition:

Carol_Vorderman.jpg

johnny on the spot said:
I'm still here, along with this disturbing yet frankly arousing picture of Carol Vorderman, taken during what I sincerely and pervertedly hope was the new girl's audition:

Carol_Vorderman.jpg

I would!

not my fault! said:
johnny on the spot said:

Carol_Vorderman.jpg

I would!

Just imagine what's happening below shot......

masterwig said:
I hope that when the inevitable raft of glory supporters arrives they leave this topic to us.

lol, only when we have beaten that 705 pages on the other thread "what you listening to right now?" then yeh they can fook right off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.