Hardcore Posters...

der-bomber said:
Nice to have that tricky Wigan game out the way as well and 3 points in the bag ,with more time to get quality reinforcements in.

Weird table this season, another few wins and we're on course to finish higher than last season, a few draws or losses and we're thinking of relegation!

felixbg said:
we can do top 6 this year i reckon. also just a quick point ... bellamy is a great adition because he aint cup-tied for uefa cup :-)

Bellamy is a grade A twat but he's better than Vass/Benji and a few years ago was playing for the scousers, it's his attitude that's cost him.

der-bomber said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
If Kaka signs I'm having a 'Kaka' party.

Also am I the first one to make a Bukkake reference? I just spotted the name similarity.

LOLLL !...Bukkake, not heard that for a while....go the whole hog and have a 'Bukkake Kaka Party'....

I would but no one would...come, so to speak. So it'd be left to me and my 'soon to be assembled' Kaka shrine.

der-bomber said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Also am I the first one to make a Bukkake reference? I just spotted the name similarity.

LOLLL !...Bukkake, not heard that for a while....go the whole hog and have a 'Bukkake Kaka Party'....

meet at the b of the bang at 10pm when he signs?

felixbg said:
der-bomber said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

are we gonna do the conga around the outside of the ground then take it into the city centre?

felixbg said:
der-bomber said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

ha ha pmsl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.