Hardcore Posters...

der-bomber said:
yeh, I liked seeing Robbie as skipper, he took it very seriously, and put his arms behind his back when he spoke to the ref and looked at him pleadingly with big 'puppydog' eyes trying to get a decision.

aye ... i like this he's always in the thick of it and gives 100%. Also he has a terrific relationship with the fans :-)

der-bomber said:
To be honest I didn't know much about him before we got him, but now I reckon he is a bargain and seems really settled....Robbie is our Leader.

i agree ... i thought he was overrated and a bit of a spoilt brat ... i also thought he was all talk about ''best in the world'' but the fact he's one of the top scorers in the league, has a terrific relationship with the fans and is playing some fantastic stuff shows that he really is one of the world finest

Hello again all,

With Dunne out for the Barcodes, Stoke, Boro and either Liverpool or Copenhagen?? Not sure whether ban include UEFA games?

What are the chances of him coming straight back into the side when ban served? If we play well and dont concede many i cant see him featuring for the next 2 months at least!!!!

mossley_blue said:
Hello again all,

With Dunne out for the Barcodes, Stoke, Boro and either Liverpool or Copenhagen?? Not sure whether ban include UEFA games?

What are the chances of him coming straight back into the side when ban served? If we play well and dont concede many i cant see him featuring for the next 2 months at least!!!!

gotta agree with this tbh, especially if we get a new defender in.

der-bomber said:
yeh, I liked seeing Robbie as skipper, he took it very seriously, and put his arms behind his back when he spoke to the ref and looked at him pleadingly with big 'puppydog' eyes trying to get a decision.
Yeah that was brill, doing his best "Please sir, can I have more?"...

As for Bellend, look we all know he's a wanker and a grade A c-nt. But he's a better striker than anyone on the books at the moment so I reckon he can do a job for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.