Hardcore Posters...

masterwig said:
Breach of security again!

Ah well, it's calm in here. I'm getting sick of idiots starting a new topic on stuff that has been covered a million times. I have noticed that 9/10 these morons are people who have joined in the last 6 months, not sure what that says.

it think it says exactly what it does on the tin.

9/10 morons join forums in the last 6 months.

sdavros said:
masterwig said:

Ah well, it's calm in here. I'm getting sick of idiots starting a new topic on stuff that has been covered a million times. I have noticed that 9/10 these morons are people who have joined in the last 6 months, not sure what that says.

D:

Although to be truthful I have been around for a long time.

sdavros said:
masterwig said:

*waves*

Evening. Got the tennis on.

Can't be bothered upstairs any more. We have time left in the window and will continue to improve the squad. I have no worries at all. Not that arsed about missing out on Kaka, there are other players around for less money.

Well, let's get it underway...

Hardcore2.gif

What a fucking shit day. Luckily Hardcore is a paradise immune from the bullshit on the main forums... it's getting nasty there at the moment.

dead right, felix. its full of moaning wankers
who talk absolute shit.....no that's off my chest.
morning fellas

I am feeling positive, to be honest I'm glad it's over one way or the other.

At the end of the day Kaka plays in the position we least need to strengthen.

Anyway, I think we should have a no Kaka rule tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.