Hardcore Posters...

masterwig said:
Evening. Got the tennis on.

Can't be bothered upstairs any more. We have time left in the window and will continue to improve the squad. I have no worries at all. Not that arsed about missing out on Kaka, there are other players around for less money.

Same here, go Murray!!!
Would love to think this is a blip and big signings will still follow, but I doubt it now. I think this deal was the jigsaw piece that would see the likes of Villa and Co join us this window. If I was them I would now question why this deal failed and what I should do? That Toffee guy on Citymanc did say that Villa was a done deal regardless of this one but I just dont see it myself.
I hope to god I'm wrong but I cant now see anything huge happening this window... Roll on Feb for me.

fuck me that was difficult!

I'm sad he didn't come but on the other hand is signing one or two star names and paying them a fortune the right way to build a successful TEAM?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.