Hardcore Posters...

not my fault! said:
Arghhhhh even the Murray game is dull! Someone please tell me that the guy on citymancs is posting the real deal and not WUMMING? someone has passed on what he is posting tonight in the transfer forum... Villa excited to be signing and meeting hughes this week etc etc.

im not trusting anyone i dont know ever again ... i'll trust bill (de niro) though :-) his ITk says somethings gunna happen that blasts the kaka crap out of the water

masterwig said:
If we sign Villa I will be utterly astounded.

Just cant let myself get excited about anything now... Just feel we aint ready for these types of players yet and it shows. Hope the Cook, Robinho rumours are all bollocks.

felixbg said:
not my fault! said:
Arghhhhh even the Murray game is dull! Someone please tell me that the guy on citymancs is posting the real deal and not WUMMING? someone has passed on what he is posting tonight in the transfer forum... Villa excited to be signing and meeting hughes this week etc etc.

im not trusting anyone i dont know ever again ... i'll trust bill (de niro) though :-) his ITk says somethings gunna happen that blasts the kaka crap out of the water

Whats he said exactly I missed that one...

I think De Jong will sign.

We still need a centre forward to lead the line I think. Could do with a centre back too perhaps.

Things look good.

not my fault! said:
someone now saying Robinho has fooked off back home.... wtf is going on?
Totally bollocks you'd assume.
Anyway, I don't want to talk football upstairs, and I certainly don't want to in here. Leave the bullshit to the drama queens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.