Hardcore Posters...

You don't want to go upstairs mate.

It's gone mad. Doom-mongers back out in force, rumours of unrest in the camp, libellous statements being bandied about.

Biggsy, so you putting up the champers for the Poker League Prize? ;-)

I'm gutted at the moment mate, don't know what to do with myself after tonights events. I purposefully went to bed for a kip around 8 as i had a bad feeling about the Kaka thing and then got a text from my bro about it. Oh well! How are you feeling about the whole thing at the moment?

mancmackem said:
Biggsy, so you putting up the champers for the Poker League Prize? ;-)

I'm gutted at the moment mate, don't know what to do with myself after tonights events. I purposefully went to bed for a kip around 8 as i had a bad feeling about the Kaka thing and then got a text from my bro about it. Oh well! How are you feeling about the whole thing at the moment?

Its gonna be placed in pride of place n my trophy cabinet!

Its not all bad with Kaka not coming, we weren't even in a position to sign let alone dream about kaka 12 months ago and we came close to signing him!

The PR will do us good, an as I said on tonights show! (Wink Wink) we need to look at the basics of the squad and strengthen work on our team spirt sign qualty players like de jong etc and then go for the big signings why would the best players in the world wanna come to city now!

Yeah, i agree about that half of it was down to raising the profile of the club, which no rag no mark in the pub could understand when i was trying to explain to them. I've officially stopped debating with rags over football, as i have had no luck with any of them, liked or dispised, friends and foes over the past decade. I've just posted a link upstairs which i hope will help simmer the mood a bit and be glad for what we have now (apart from Happy Gilmore AKA Craig Bellamy :p)...

Jason Van Blerk
Ged Brannan
Paul Beesley
Tony Vaughan
Martin Phillips
Tony Scully
Michael Frontzeck
John Burridge
Jim Whitley
Gary Mason
Barry Conlon
Lee Bradbury
Nigel Clough
Peter Beardsley (36)
Rae Ingram
Lee Crooks
Djamel Belmadi (Masterwig)
Gerry Creaney (Masterwig)
Lee Briscoe (Masterwig)
Egil Ostenstad (Masterwig)
Darren Wassell (Der Bomber)
Craig Russell (Der Bomber)
David Brightwell (Der Bomber)
Scott Hiley (Der Bomber)
John Foster (Daniel Sturridge)
Nick Fenton (Daniel Sturridge)
Danny Allsopp (Daniel Sturridge)
Michael Branch (Daniel Sturridge)
Simon Colosimo (Daniel Sturridge)
Tony Grant (Daniel Sturridge et al, against my advice as i didn't think he was that bad really)
Andy Dibble
Danny Granville (should have got the one out of Open All Hours)
Dalien Atkinson
Mikhail Kavelashvili
Eike Immel (powersleftfoot)

Biggsy1 said:
Evening peeps anyone catch the show, jesus was shitting myself big time!

But managed to get a dig in at Ronaldo!

You're on a loop on Setanta sports news with Your Tranny dig bud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.