Hardcore Posters...

Trouble thinking at the moment. Stayed out all night sat then a good taste sunday. My heads fucked.
We had a few shit germans in the 80's. Gaudino .....fuck can't think know keeper? Couldn't kick

der-bomber said:
Mikhail Kavelashvili ...who Geo famously said 'is better than me'....I don't think so.

Haha i've just put him on and read this! Remember Tskhadadze or however you spell it to? He was like the Georgian Hreidersson but with a 1920's haircut and a lot better!

powersleftfoot said:
Trouble thinking at the moment. Stayed out all night sat then a good taste sunday. My heads fucked.
We had a few shit germans in the 80's. Gaudino .....fuck can't think know keeper? Couldn't kick

Gaudino helped keep us up in 94/95. We only had him on loan, scored the winner against Liverpool on Good Friday.

The keeper you're thinking of is probably Immel.

Daniel Sturridge said:
Tony Grant wasn't very good either.

I didn't think that Grant was that bad tbh. Didn't ever have a world beater like Bishop could even when he was getting on with us 32/33, but was never gash like Jeff Whitley could be. Remember being right behind his goal against Leeds in the FA Cup 3rd round. I'll put Grant to the vote for the list!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.