Hardcore Posters...

felixbg said:
mancmackem said:
I've added Dibble to the list because Margetson was always a better keeper than him and had an ace signature. Who was the keeper we got on loan from Sheff Utd who shipped 4/5 in the derby?

simon Tracy?

Shit hot! It was a genuine question, i forgot his name. The JD has taken its toll over the years. Was Neil Pointon any good as he was before my time but always remember his name from the Quinny days.

powersleftfoot said:
Saw your list upstairs Deano. Impressive :)

Haha thanks mate, any names you want to contribute? I went to bed before Rick as i just had a bad feeling about it all and it came true, couldn't bear reading it before so i created the list to make myself feel better and help people realise we have been linked with, signed and watched much worse than the players we have at the moment. Hows your week started mate other than all of this?

Just seen these comments underneath the Kaka story on Skysports.com. Thought they might give you a laugh.

Shazib Kiani (Arsenal fan) says...

Well that certainly proves that money cannot buy you everything! Now Man City will probably move for Messi and hopefully won't get him too. Let the lovely game of football be clean of these greedy people and glory hunters. Wenger was right, They are not in the real world.

Posted 22:39 19th January 2009
Toni Ali (Arsenal fan) says...

Thats exactly what i wanted to hear. Kaka should reject the move just for the sake of the future of this game!

Posted 22:38 19th January 2009
Richard Smith (Leeds United fan) says...

Just goes to show that even if you have unlimited amounts of money, if your only a small club you wont attract big names.

Posted 22:34 19th January 2009
Hussain Shoaib (Hull City fan) says...

kaka is a legend! man city got eggs on their faces,they will defintely get relegated

Posted 22:34 19th January 2009
Allison Lee (Portsmouth fan) says...

At last, not only is there proof money can't buy everything but there is loyalty in football.... What a refreshing change.

Posted 22:32 19th January 2009

felixbg said:
You got Michael Frontzek on that list?

Yeah one of the first ones on there, and Jason Van Blerk. I don't have the facts of watching players before 1994 to justify throwing players like Pointon or Adcock on the list, why i threw them in for you lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.