Harry due in court on Monday 23rd January 2012 (merged)

He will more than likely get a slap on wrists and given a heafty fine. No way will he go down for this. He is too high profile and will get away with community service instead of a prision sentance.

I'm surprised he has still been linked with the England job in recent times, even without this trial. Wasn't Venables sacked for alleged financial 'irregularities' or have I dreamt that?

Send him down, send him down, send him down....

No legal expert, but this is looking very very dodgy for Redknapp.

mackenzie said:
I'm surprised he has still been linked with the England job in recent times, even without this trial. Wasn't Venables sacked for alleged financial 'irregularities' or have I dreamt that?
Don't think Venables was sacked but he was not retained at the end of his contract.

A jury heard on Wednesday that he had told Nigel Layton from the firm Quest, which was conducting the investigation into alleged "bungs" associated with Premiership transfers, that a friend had told him: "Harry, I can't believe it's always you. The problem with you is you're named Harry and you have a cockney accent."

"People don't know me," Redknapp had continued, "and I'm getting sick and tired of it … If there's any mud to be thrown I seem to be on the end of it, for some reason."

No Harry, the problem is that you created a bank account in a tax shelter to avoid rightfully paying your taxes.

This is like someone claiming racism when they've been caught red-handed for theft. What a fucking cretin.

Naming an account in his dogs name is dodgy as fuck like the prosecution said why didn't you open an account in your own name?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.