Harry due in court on Monday 23rd January 2012 (merged)

jimharri said:
Just watching the BBC news now and they called him the most successful English manager of his generation. Eh? What's he won? 1 FA cup, I think. Unbe-fucking-lievable Jeff.

Doesn't say much for the others does it (LOL).

Is Kendall Welsh?

Wilkinson Irish ?

And I am starting with some scraps to name but two.

Harry's achievements are on a par with John Sillett.

Yes remember John Sillett , the finest English Manager of his Generation.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:16 am --<br /><br />
mancity1 said:
RandomJ said:
Well can't say I didn't see this coming but still an utter joke. If this were you or I we'd be locked up by now. Wish I were rich so I could just do what the fuck I wanted with no consequences.

You might have JayZ on your tail if you floored Beyonce but then again who knows they may enjoy threesomes you lucky devil.

Seriously though its more than that , if he was found guilty which he should have been he may have only been fined and served a suspended sentence at worst but it would have made it politically untenable for the FA to even consider him for the job especially if they now go ahead and sack Capello for questioning their decision to remove Terry from the captaincy before his trial.

This whole thing smacks of corruption at the very top down at both Spurs at the time and at the FA.

They English FA are doing their best to make Sepp look like he only came out of the last shower.

jimharri said:
Just watching the BBC news now and they called him the most successful English manager of his generation. Eh? What's he won? 1 FA cup, I think. Unbe-fucking-lievable Jeff.

His cock is red raw from the sucking it's getting on Talkshite.....and yes, I have switched off.

Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:

His cock is red raw from the sucking it's getting on Talkshite.....and yes, I have switched off.

Harry the tax dodger , England's saviour.

After his first game in charge and a narrow but unlucky defeat to Switzerland in a friendly with a full strength squad.

The press conference is cut short , Harry quote

"No fella's I mean it " triffic effort from the lads but I promise you no bungs from me mate Trev on this one I had to get a draw.

The tax , oh yea my accountant told the office all about that , it was a gift from Sundra.

Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:

Me too, I even put Steve Wright on instead. The 'arry wankathon is sickening considering how poor his managerial career has been.
I actually hope he gets the England job, and when he fucks up, and he will, the press will finally turn on him.

The reporting restrictions have now been lifted on Mandaric's acquittal in January (with Peter Storrie) of cheating the public revenue over payments made by Portsmouth following two other transfers (Amdy Faye/Eyal Berkovic) which had nothing to do with Harry. Mandaric must be one unlucky fella to be dragged through the courts twice - or one extremely lucky fella, if you take a certain view.....

mancity1 said:
jimharri said:

Is Kendall Welsh?

Wilkinson Irish ?

Yes remember John Sillett , the finest English Manager of his Generation.

Joe Royle anyone?

citykev28 said:
mancity1 said:
jimharri said:

Is Kendall Welsh?

Wilkinson Irish ?

Yes remember John Sillett , the finest English Manager of his Generation.

Joe Royle anyone?

Next they will be mentioning him in the same breath as Brian CLough

stony said:
Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:

Me too, I even put Steve Wright on instead. The 'arry wankathon is sickening considering how poor his managerial career has been.
I actually hope he gets the England job, and when he fucks up, and he will, the press will finally turn on him.
Christ, it must have been bad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.