Harry Kane

If you judge a striker purely on how many goals they score then yes technically he's the best in the league. But overall Aguero is better.

Kane's passing is naff, shit dribbler and despite being 6ft2 he's shit in the air.

Perhaps Engerrland needs a new poster boy now that shrek-the-shagger's star is on the wayne.

So no doubt - "Hazza" is deffo a world class balloon door contender best pound-for-pound striker in the premier league and easily worth 500 mill if Kyle Walker is worth the 200 mill (incl add-ons and City tax) that Man City paid, plus he's got to be personality of the year footballer of the year football writers footballer of the year football writers who write about the football writers footballer of the year winner and would look super cute in the red shirt of jose's champions elect especially as he's a huge fan of the rags and a product of their world famous class of 92 academy - etc etc etc.

All this who is best shit is best left in the playground. He is a top striker and when Kun goes I would welcome him with open arms to play alongside our other top top striker...

I'd break the iron bank for him, he'd provide balance to the continental flair we possess and him and Jesus would be a sight to behold..... Aguero remains the best goal scorer since shearer but we undoubtedly should be planning for life without him!

I'd break the iron bank for him, he'd provide balance to the continental flair we possess and him and Jesus would be a sight to behold..... Aguero remains the best goal scorer since shearer but we undoubtedly should be planning for life without him!

What that man said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.