Harry Kane

I think one thing that hurts him is that he is English. A lot of top clubs outside of England and even in England don't trust English players. Some of it is for good reason, but Kane is the real deal. I think he needs to go to a better club or Spurs need to significantly improve their club for him to really show himself at that next level.

The other thing is that he is Super English, he's not some striker with an exotic name.

He's got a bit of the old fashioned strong centre forward, about him. He knows where the net is and in modern football,
where goals are at a premium, he will cost a pretty penny.

Some of the anti kane comments are not only hilarius but they also make you feel as if he plays for the rags. He is top class without a shadow of doubt. I said earlier on this thread if there is one english player that can play for top european clubs its him.

Aguero will be 30 before the start of next season. It would be a v sad day when he leaves but we have to plan for life after aguero and if pep can mauld lewedowski into "his type" of player there is no reason he cant do that with kane who is already one of the best strikers in england and around europe at the age of 24.

On the sidenote i firmly believe he will do a much better job in wc then some of england's most cherished stars over the years

No doubt, he's a top talent that should get better still over the next couple of years. Can see Madrid sniffing round soon as their players get the wrong side of 30.

He keeps doing it. At some point i am going to accept he is the real deal. I can't explain it as i do not dislike the lad even, i just sense that one season wonder stuff around him even though he has shown that to be bollocks.

There is just something i can't fully explain that would stop me going for him balls out if i were a clubs money man and/or manager.

As soon as he puts on a blue shirt your whole mindset would change on him ... out of curiosity - do you class Lukaku as a great striker ?

No doubt, he's a top talent that should get better still over the next couple of years. Can see Madrid sniffing round soon as their players get the wrong side of 30.

benzema 29, ronaldo 32, if he has a good season they might come after him in next summer

He might be one of those players you have to watch week in week out to 'get'. His stats are good and he's clearly a very good player who is improving but there's something about him I can't warm to. I think is because like Shearer he comes over as a little bit dull. I think that's how we should judge all future signings - you'd go on an night out with Mendy & the shark team and probably end up crashing a golf buggy into a police car. You went out with Kane and you'd be listening to him telling you how good he is all night.

He's just so boring , probably listens to The Carpenters in his spare time.

He's not the most elegant of footballers but he is seriously effective and seems to get a phenomenal percentage of his shots on target from what I've seen.
Ballon D'Or is a bit optimistic though.

Someone here said Dzeko is better than Kane? lol please, people are in denial. Also people saying that he has to perform for country to be World Class. When was the last time Aguero had a good game for Argentina, or Higuaín for that matter?

Kane is getting better and I think as City fans people are in denial of this. For some people here he could score the winner against Real Madrid in the Champions League final or Against Germany or Brazil in the World Cup final and some idiot would say they don't rate him. LOL.
There's some real flat earthers on here there really is. If the player being discussed isn't a City player they're automatically shit. its laughable. Kane along with Aguero are the top 2 strikers in the league. His shooting really impresses me. With either foot, even if he misses it's always never far off. He never seems to balloon it miles over or wide. I'd love for him to be Aguero's replacement when the time comes. I think he'll be off next summer though. Why would he stay at Spuds when he could double his wages practically anywhere else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.