Harry Kane

There's some real flat earthers on here there really is. If the player being discussed isn't a City player they're automatically shit. its laughable. Kane along with Aguero are the top 2 strikers in the league. His shooting really impresses me. With either foot, even if he misses it's always never far off. He never seems to balloon it miles over or wide. I'd love for him to be Aguero's replacement when the time comes. I think he'll be off next summer though. Why would he stay at Spuds when he could double his wages practically anywhere else?

Some city fans can't admit when another team has got a better player than us.

What other current player could do this?

Bale maybe? Lukaku?

Admittedly against a shit German team. And the keeper might have done better

Some city fans can't admit when another team has got a better player than us.
its got nothing to do with admitting he's better than our players ,some players I just don't rate that much as well as they do ,its like football managers not all of them rate the same players, he's not my sort of player, cant put my finger on it I just don't like the ****

I like south Americans forwards :)

its got nothing to do with admitting he's better than our players ,some players I just don't rate that much as well as they do ,its like football managers not all of them rate the same players, he's not my sort of player, cant put my finger on it I just don't like the ****

So basically you don't like the name Harry Kane but you like paolo, sergio and lionel.

There's some real flat earthers on here there really is. If the player being discussed isn't a City player they're automatically shit. its laughable. Kane along with Aguero are the top 2 strikers in the league. His shooting really impresses me. With either foot, even if he misses it's always never far off. He never seems to balloon it miles over or wide. I'd love for him to be Aguero's replacement when the time comes. I think he'll be off next summer though. Why would he stay at Spuds when he could double his wages practically anywhere else?

Flat earthers lol nailed it
To add to you're post not only the prospect of doubling wages but silverware aswell should be enough to lure him away. It doesnt make you less of a fan to acknowledge that one of our rivals have a world class talent amongst their ranks IMO

Didn't you say the same about walker???

Flat earthers lol nailed it
To add to you're post not only the prospect of doubling wages but silverware aswell should be enough to lure him away. It doesnt make you less of a fan to acknowledge that one of our rivals have a world class talent amongst their ranks IMO

Unfortunately he's in a bracket of 'how much'?

The logical outcome will be Madrid with bale returning to Spurs!

Lets begin preparing to put a bid in a few hours before next summer's transfer window shuts.

Alexisancherize the f*ck out of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.