Harry Kane

I`ve just asked another bozo to give me details of his so called dodgy ankles and being an injury prone player.Thats two within the last 10 minutes.
The fuckers are hanging in here like rabbits staring into a cars headlights and they are shitting themselves if the story proves to be a positive one.
Well, I’m neither shitting myself nor staring into a car’s headlight right now, but this article is an interesting read

I think we will mate, Clemmie moodie the showbiz editor for the Mirror as the source, come on it's bs
The Sun, actually! Can understand some scepticism around the source, but this is hardly a new rumour. City could’ve slapped down the Kane stories on many occasions (as we’ve seen with other players), but haven’t done so for a reason. I know your glass is permanently half empty but fucking hell, lighten up mate and enjoy the ride!

A denial from Spurs wouldn’t surprise me though. Levy will want it to look like he’s a tough negotiator, as always.

I should be excited about a £160 million player shouldn't I? Just do not see how he fits into our side at all, all of his best traits don't fit into our game very well. And that's before the realisation this means we won't be signing Haaland sinks in. Look forward to Pep hopefully proving me wrong.

Lots of talk about haaland but pep is here for maybe 2 more seasons & he wants champs league. Kane is a goal machine & I can see pep wanting that trophy ASAP so he can move on. I can see the club trying to get pep what he wants & that includes Grealish. City want champs league & we ain’t far from it. Kane is the safer bet right now

Kane is a player for 2/3 seasons max we win champs league £160 mil fee is nothing for city.

You didn't mention his performance just his goal return.
4 in 7 is a decent return although I do appreciate the Haaland fan club would expect him to get 10 in 7

He contributed next to nothing for England besides his goals.

And he scored less than a player that played 3 less games than him. Do you think finishing with 4 goals is an achievement for a player of his supposed quality?

Are we talking about Danny Ings here or a player that people expect to potentially be the difference in winning the Champions League?

Oh right, you sound like the expert mate. Fly on the wall are we? Nice claim to authority fella.

You don't need to double down, just hold your hands up and admit that was a laughable thing to suggest. It's not even that important.

As far as Kane's injury record goes, I've already addressed it. His ankle issues and dodgy looking athleticism/fitness appears a more recent phenomenon, so whatever happened several years ago is irrelevant. It shows he played regularly then, I didn't say he was born a crock. I don't think it's evidence he'll carry on playing regularly at full fitness without issue in future.

Him being run into the ground for years as Spurs' most important player everyweek actually lends credence to my point. It could be downhill from here we don't know yet, we can only speculate. My take is that I'm not encouraged by what I see. Some players age very quickly, it's happened before. Some fall off a cliff.

My take is just that for the fee, his age profile, very poor record on the big stage, and recent dodgy looking fitness I think we'd be better off going all out for Halaand.

If he's told us to get fucked then Kane makes more sense, otherwise as I said, I don't get it.

Chelsea might get their signing Aguero in 2011 moment out of it, and we might be helping them to it in a roundabout way.
No not claiming to be a fly on the wall but at least someone else on here fully understands the transfer strategy and how it operates unlike yourself.I was also told by an old City player some time ago about the ways in which we operate as a club for transfers and seeing this player was very much respected around City and I do not doubt the information he told me to either be a lie nor fantasy.
Haaland appears to be going nowhere this coming season so why fuck about for another 12 months playing without a decent recognised striker.For all we know City may have fuck you to Haaland, his Dad and his shithead Agent.It wont be the first or last time that we`ve walked away from a big money signing.
By a million miles Kane is the best about within the PL who has a wonderful track record and I for one will welcome him on board should it happen.

The Sun, actually. Can understand some scepticism around the source, but this is hardly a new rumour. City could’ve slapped down the Kane stories on many occasions (as we’ve seen with other players), but haven’t done so for a reason. I know your glass is permanently half empty but fucking hell, lighten up mate and enjoy the ride!
This is what Sam Lee has to say about the source. I think it sounds about right. People talk, and tipsy people talk at parties.

The Sun, actually. Can understand some scepticism around the source, but this is hardly a new rumour. City could’ve slapped down the Kane stories on many occasions (as we’ve seen with other players), but haven’t done so for a reason. I know your glass is permanently half empty but fucking hell, lighten up mate and enjoy the ride!
I think is moreover the fact that this is someone who has no ties to Spurs let alone football, and this is a massive story that is essentially claiming it's done, I think people are thinking that if it's true you would think Spurs would've given this to a very loyal ally in the media and not some showbiz reporter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.