Harry Kane

I`ve just asked another bozo to give me details of his so called dodgy ankles and being an injury prone player.Thats two within the last 10 minutes.
The fuckers are hanging in here like rabbits staring into a cars headlights and they are shitting themselves if the story proves to be a positive one.
Just because he doesn’t have the same opinion as you doesn’t mean he’s not a Manchester City fan. Grow up.

Watched him many of times, most recently in the Euros where he was probably one of Englands worse players.

Not a fan.
He wasn’t great in the Euros, not helped by Southgate’s 7 at the back nonsense, and he is clearly not perfect re pace and durability, but his technique is spot on. His passing and awareness is excellent, hence the number of assists he gets in a pretty average Spurs side.

City will shoot this rumour down in the coming hours I'd imagine
Not sure. Interesting reading Spurs fans reaction & they seem happy for him to go. Thought that was surprising.

This is a good way for levy to judge the mood of the fans & if he gets £140-150 mil he might do it.

SAY IT LOUDER. The club doesn't want to deal with that cancer Raiola, not to mention Haaland's Dad who wants 10's of millions on top of it all. Haaland is obviously a top prospect but is still raw. You would think he's R9/C. Ronaldo the way people on here are talking about him.

The last under 21 year old player in Europe to turn out the number of goals Halaand has this year for Dortmund literally was the real Ronaldo.

He wasn’t great in the Euros, not helped by Southgate’s 7 at the back nonsense, and he is clearly not perfect re pace and durability, but his technique is spot on. His passing and awareness is excellent, hence the number of assists he gets in a pretty average Spurs side.
Good post I like it. I respect your opinion, I think you are right about Southgate. It’s a shame we didn’t see Kane with a team that was more creative. However time will tell. I hope you are right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.