Harry Kane

A well football is now officially ruined.

Second-fourth place beckons the candle dwellers and the rag scum. Another season of ridicule awaits.

Well played City, well played.

Kidding yourself if you think that's going to include his wages mate. They want to claim he's getting 400k a week that's over 20m a year, he's likely going to get a 5 year deal minimum, there's 100m in wages. Even if you say the figures are bullshit, there's no way he's getting less than half that so the wages alone would make up far too much of that deal to be combined. The figure may or may not be bullshit but they aren't including wages and reporting it as a package at that figure.
No way he’s getting £400k either lol. City don’t pay those types of wages, we pay lower but add incentives and bonuses as they are exempt from FFP calculations. We are not daft… But my point was more there’s no chance we’ll be paying a £160m fee which is why it’s been referred to as a £160m deal, as in a package not fee.

Oh right so you fully understand precisely how the club operate on transfers because you once had a word with an old City player, and the rest of us are clueless for thinking Txiki has a role in the fees parted with for his targets?

Funny stuff.

I hope Kane is a roaring success if we sign him too btw, how could any blue not? I just have reservations about the move, that's all.

I hope I am wrong if he does sign. I had reservations about the Dias move initially, and I was delighted to be proven wrong on that. Hopefully I am wrong in this instance if Kane does sign.
YAWN.You could send a fucking glass eye to sleep.
Nothing funny about my knowledge on transfers. just like many who know far more than me on other subjects. But when someone I had known for many many decades informs me about the way in how transfers are handled (and I`m not talking about the intracasies of dotting the i`s and crossing the t`s, as even he didn`t know that side) but the fundamentals and basics of who did what and their roles.
Personally I couldn`t give a flying fuck if you believe me or not but I fully believe this well respected ex player who had very good contacts within the corridors of the Etihad.
People who know me on here will probably be aware as to who told me, but I will never divulge who it was and its not to cover my own arse but for the respect of this person.

I have no idea if this real, if this is a good idea, if the money makes sense, if Kane would stay healthy, if Spuds fans would riot and toss cameras to the ground and climb on crossbars, or anything else . . . but one of you better get yer ass down to bushes by the hospital pretty soon to watch for the medical or I'm going to be sorely disappointed in bluemoon.

5,500 miles away I can only be helpful tracking private airplanes, which is why I was hoping for Haaland . . .

Last edited:
From todays Gossip Columns :

Manchester City
are prepared to offer one of Brazilian forward Gabriel Jesus, 24, Algeria captain Riyad Mahrez, 30, Portugal midfielder Bernardo Silva, 26, or England attacker Raheem Sterling, 26, as part of a deal to tempt Tottenham to sell England captain Harry Kane. (FourFourTwo)

Kane could be set to earn a £400,000-a-week deal at Manchester City with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy having sanctioned his departure last week. (Sun)

Kidding yourself if you think that's going to include his wages mate. They want to claim he's getting 400k a week that's over 20m a year, he's likely going to get a 5 year deal minimum, there's 100m in wages. Even if you say the figures are bullshit, there's no way he's getting less than half that so the wages alone would make up far too much of that deal to be combined. The figure may or may not be bullshit but they aren't including wages and reporting it as a package at that figure.
Why are we are offering so much in fee and wages when no one else is in for him ?
I just don't get it.

No way he’s getting £400k either lol. City don’t pay those types of wages, we pay lower but add incentives and bonuses as they are exempt from FFP calculations. We are not daft… But my point was more there’s no chance we’ll be paying a £160m fee which is why it’s been referred to as a £160m deal, as in a package not fee.
You don't smash the PL transfer record and then put the guy on 100k. DeBruyne is on 380k and he'll probably be on parity with that.

From todays Gossip Columns :

Manchester City
are prepared to offer one of Brazilian forward Gabriel Jesus, 24, Algeria captain Riyad Mahrez, 30, Portugal midfielder Bernardo Silva, 26, or England attacker Raheem Sterling, 26, as part of a deal to tempt Tottenham to sell England captain Harry Kane. (FourFourTwo)

Kane could be set to earn a £400,000-a-week deal at Manchester City with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy having sanctioned his departure last week. (Sun)
If they get any of those players and upwards of 80m in cash for Kane then we'll have certainly had our pants pulled right round our ankles and our arses slapped.

Why would it?

I don't get the obsession with figure. If he scores a shed load for us are you going to just sit there shaking your head at his cost?
Why the hell are people like broken records with this questioning...The answer is so painfully obvious.

Why on earth would any city fan not be arsed about how we spend our finite resources, unless you swallow what you read and believe because we have billionaire owners we can spend anywthing we want. IF its 160mil thats just stupid money and we could have spent it much more wisely for me. Honestly i believe that if that figure holds up we will deserve the ridicule we will most certainly get.

Anyhow it obviously isn't...hopefully...surely...no way.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.