Harry Kane

If they get any of those players and upwards of 80m in cash for Kane then we'll have certainly had our pants pulled right round our ankles and our arses slapped.
I think with that list that no-one apart from maybe Jesus would be willing to go to Spurs.
Bernie we think wants better weather,hardly likely that Sterling would want to go anywhere else but probably Spain or Italy,Mahrez wants to stay and after a great season I wouldn`t think Pep would want him to either,which just leaves us with Jesus who may want to go as he`ll be a bit player for us again I imagine.
All guess work from myself of course.

No way he’s getting £400k either lol. City don’t pay those types of wages, we pay lower but add incentives and bonuses as they are exempt from FFP calculations. We are not daft… But my point was more there’s no chance we’ll be paying a £160m fee which is why it’s been referred to as a £160m deal, as in a package not fee.
Whilst I have no reason to believe those figures either, it won't be a million miles away. But regardless the point wasnt to debate figures it was to roughly guestimate his wages which would account for a significant amount of that 160m figure if it was a package like you're suggesting.

If Kane comes here he's going to be looking at a contract thats worth close to if not over 9 figures so reporting the deal as a package would mean you're probably looking at the 200-250m marker more than the 160m

Why the hell are people like broken records with this questioning...The answer is so painfully obvious.

Why on earth would any city fan not be arsed about how we spend our finite resources, unless you swallow what you read and believe because we have billionaire owners and we can spend anywthing we want. IF its 160 mil thats just stupid money and we could have spent it much more wisely for me. Honestly i believe that if that figure holds up we will deserve the ridicule we will most certainly get.

Anyhow it obviously isnt...hopefully...surely...no way.
Bang on.
Every football fan already fucking hates us and our cash.
At this rate we'll have the most expensive team in the world.

More hate....For our club, and "chequebook Pep" as they call him.

If this is true then fucking ludicrous fee for a 28 year old that looks slow.
I thought only the rags pulled this shit

Whilst I have no reason to believe those figures either, it won't be a million miles away. But regardless the point wasnt to debate figures it was to roughly guestimate his wages which would account for a significant amount of that 160m figure if it was a package like you're suggesting.

If Kane comes here he's going to be looking at a contract thats worth close to if not over 9 figures so reporting the deal as a package would mean you're probably looking at the 200-250m marker more than the 160m
But we`ll have saved £1.5 Billion from Messi`s wages. ;)

Bang on.
Every football fan already fucking hates us and our cash.
At this rate we'll have the most expensive team in the world.

More hate....For our club, and "chequebook Pep" as they call him.

If this is true then fucking ludicrous fee for a 28 year old that looks slow.
I thought only the rags pulled this shit
Tell us the other strikers available around mate who would be good Aguero replacements and of course the source doesn't know the exact fee we'll probably see different fees tommorow that's if it's even true

I really hope that there is no truth to the figures quoted. It would be absolutely crazy to spend such a huge amount on someone about to turn 28.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.