Harry Kane

You aren't understanding this are you?
To try and get the message across:
You and Ryan Reynolds are in a room. Also in there is his wife. You haven't lost her, or had a here is what you could have had moments, as you were never in the running anyway because Mrs Lively wanted Mr Reynolds.
Slightly delusional to think that Haaland wouldn’t want to come here… For me anyway

Agreed but if this was a simple 50/50 who would you have.. Kane or Haaland.. it’s a no brainer for me
It isn't a 50/50 though, and you are making out like he should come here, like you expect it. But by not doing so, somehow in your mind it means City have fucked up. That simply is not the case, years old photo's or not.

Slightly delusional to think that Haaland wouldn’t want to come here… For me anyway
haha, no it really isn't. It's delusional to expect he would want to come here, and then somehow blaming the club if he doesn't. There are plenty of reasons he would want to come here, but there maybe plenty more why he would want to go somewhere else. London, for example.

To be fair - unlike Kane (& Foden) he’s not done anything on the big stage. Dortmund aren’t a measuring stick!
Correct but I worry we’ll see what he’s really capable of if he goes to Chelsea… We made a mistake not paying the agent £10m to land Hazard.. This could easily be an even bigger mistake

Its not the money itself, but rather that spunking the quoted amounts on Kane when combined with whatever version of ffp is getting thrown at us now will stop us spending anything else. Basically we should be getting at least two players for £160m
Basically, I think we should wait for confirmation of the actual fee and wages before reaching for conclusions. History reminds us all how much the press manipulate or manufacture numbers to make us out to be ruining the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.