Harry Kane

I am one of the 48.5% whom are against the addition of Harry Kane.

First of all I don't think he improve the team at all.

2nd, why give him a pay rise to join a team that will let him finally win something ?
If he is coming, we should just match his Spurs salary.
That’ll work

There has never been any suggestion that I know of to the effect that Kane asked to join City last summer. Supposedly, there was a chat between Kane and Levy during which, according to the Kane camp, Levy agreed to let Harry leave if Spurs were not competing for honours. But in that event, the agreement would have been equally dependent on another club making an acceptable offer.

Kane will be pissed off regardless. He wants to leave. He wants to win trophies. And Spurs aren't anywhere close to doing that currently. But he has always been hugely focused on personal achievements. He wants to take Alan Shearer's top all time goalscorer crown. He will want to ensure that he retains his England place and the captaincy for next summer's World Cup. He will not want to waste an entire season sulking or going on strike.

So if Spurs and City can't agree on a price and if Kane is therefore made to stay with Spurs for another season, I would expect him to continue to be the consummate professional that he has always been - no matter that he is pissed off.
Fair enough, i understand all that and that's why we want him because, with the chances we create, he'll continue scoring and (hopefully) we'll continue winning trophies.

We'll see what happens but imho i think he signs for us.

He'll go where the biggest offer is
He will go nowhere this summer unless Chelsea pay £130 plus for him but if not I would imagine a deal with real will be done next season for him to join for his minimum fee release but if everyone wants to dream that we are gonna get him then go for it but don’t bd too disappointed when it doesn’t happen .

There are images of Haaland wearing our shirt when his dad played for our team , he does have a connection with our club , not sure were your info comes from. As for Madrid they havent got a pot to piss in like most clubs in La Liga they are on their knees and hundreds of millions in debt and even Fatty Tebas is looking to bring in a wage cap. We will definitely be in the mix next season when his release fee is £70m alongside a couple of other clubs probably PSG and Chelsea/Rags , the era of Galactico's signing for La Liga clubs is over the Premier league has taken over and all the top coaches and players are now coming to the UK.
If we are taking about connections then he supports Leeds more so than us .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.