Harry Kane

honest to god I don't actually care anymore if we get a striker. genuinely don't think that was the difference today at all. I can very vividly see this exact same performance with kane/haaland/mbappe/whoever. the structure of the team is just wrong and we are missing attacking *ideas* rather than personnel

was very disappointed to see we are likely getting back last season's sterling and now euros sterling, too. was really rooting for him.

having said all of that would be nice to be proven wrong and have a striker be all it takes to really unlock the full potential of this team, which honestly, despite our amazing achievements last season, I can't be the only one feeling we were far from showing our full capabilities, right?

Just listened to the sky pundits about Kane. Nfeville basically told Dawson to cop the fuck on and don’t be so stupid to think nothings going on in the background

If Levy wasn’t prepared to negotiate and was serious about not selling him he would have simply said “not for sale”

instead by naming a price of £160m (if indeed he has and I’m skeptical as it’s a ludicrous fee) he’s conceding that indeed he is for sale and he will leave

ultimately he’ll leave for much less

If a move for Kane is not possible to push through who else is there out there who we could get before the window were to shut?

Well it would seem Spurs are looking at Bamford as a potential Kane replacement so I guess we are now actually involved.

But we’re not going to bid against ourselves are we? We’re holding a knife at each other’s throat. The reported £120 million plus realistic add ons £150 million is reasonable all round I think. Beyond that you can argue until the cows come home who loses out more for no sale. City going into a season without a striker, same as last season (although we didn’t know that at the time), or Spurs with their huge stadium that needs paying off on the back of a COVID affected season and no other asset that is going to be worth the same amount next year?
In my humble opinion we get affected for a season, Spurs get affected for a decade.
Plus a wantaway player, who will have to be kept away from the dressing room and a mop of spuds fans who now hate his guts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.