Harry Kane

Mullock's article reads like someone completely out of the loop, which is a little surprising. He's parroting Romano's bullshit about City trying to offer Spurs players in exchange, and the rest of the article is pure guesswork.

Spurs won't let Kane play against them - obviously. Doubtful he'd be fit anyway.

City will try up to deadline day - again, pretty obvious at this point that all our eggs are in one basket.

City willing to pay a significant chunk of the fee upfront - this is a fucking hilarious 'scoop'. Not only is it easy to guess, it's also vague - what does 'a significant chunk' even mean?

Was interesting to see Van Dijk calling him out the other week for a story - certainly makes me question his credibility a touch.

I think the Kane to City deal is actually most like Sheringham moving to the odd lot down the road. Albeit Sheringham was a full three years older when he made the move than Kane is now
LOL even Agent Teddy agrees with me ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.