Harry Kane

Be my guest.
I’m not the one posting definitively what our maximum spend on a striker is. Only Soriano and Khaldoon probably have a figure they would say no to, and that would depend on which player.
My personal guess is they would go up to £150 mill including add ons for the right player. I think Kane is that player this summer.

All day long.
Our striker budget is 100mil.

End of story.

Does that include add ons such as agent‘s fees, etc?

Also, if Spurs wanted say £110m are you saying we’d risk missing out on the one position that would see us dominate for two or three seasons for the sake of another £10m? At least we could negotiate and pay more over longer time or after a certain amount of goals/trophies/games?

It’s ludicrous if we ruin the team and possibly months of negotiations because we flatly refuse to consider a higher price. I get we may not pay £160m but there’s got to be some flexibility, particularly for such a key and urgently required signing.

Does that include add ons such as agent‘s fees, etc?

Also, if Spurs wanted say £110m are you saying we’d risk missing out on the one position that would see us dominate for two or three seasons for the sake of another £10m? At least we could negotiate and pay more over longer time or after a certain amount of goals/trophies/games?

It’s ludicrous if we ruin the team and possibly months of negotiations because we flatly refuse to consider a higher price. I get we may not pay £160m but there’s got to be some flexibility, particularly for such a key and urgently required signing.
It is also the question of reputation:
We werewe are not any more ‘we have money-we buy every player-we spend 100mil’ club.

We also don’t need it.
We buy smart.
We win it in smart way.

It is also the question of reputation:
We werewe are not any more ‘we have money-we buy every player-we spend 100mil’ club.

We also don’t need it.
We buy smart.
We win it in smart way.

The smart way is to give the best manager in the world the best players available. Sometimes that means spending a lot, to get the very best.

The smart way to win is stick the ball in the damn net instead of fluffing so many of the great chances our team creates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.