Harry Kane

28 on Wednesday in his prime,let's get him in top player just what we need.
He is a very good player, but not at any price for me, i agree he is what we need and have needed for years, a target man different to Agerro when we went looking for an Aguerro replacement we bought Jesus, if anything Kane will fit City better/faster than Haaland just not as long.

Depend what you choose to read or believe really. You’d have thought reports of a different striker would be surfacing if we wasn’t going for Kane anymore

True. Although you have to admit there have recently been a fair few claims that 'we have alternatives'.

Possibly to calm down the big money transfer claim, perhaps to counter spurs' 'no intention to sell', but still. As you say, depends on what you believe/read.

He is a very good player, but not at any price for me, i agree he is what we need and have needed for years, a target man different to Agerro when we went looking for an Aguerro replacement we bought Jesus, if anything Kane will fit City better/faster than Haaland just not as long.
Sergio Agüero

you spelt his name differently twice,both wrong :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.