Harry Kane

We need a penalty taker.. check. A player who can score in the air… check. Someone who can cross other than Mahrez or Kev… Check. I’m still in the not wanting him camp, but to say he’d not fit in is a bit dubious. Training under Pep he’ll undoubtedly become a better player, my concern is age when we could buy a much younger and probably hungrier player in Harland. He also comes with baggage though with his agent and for me too cocky of an attitude at times, and I think this concerns City too hence the Kane interest.
Despite me not wanting him, I do believe he’d score goals here as he’ll get the service like he’s never had before and be around much better players than he currently is. That’s not a dig but fact, there’s no other player I’d take from Spurs currently. That’s just one mans opinion though I guess. Kane for me is not the age we need to be buying at the price quoted so far, he’s not worth that price and I think there’s better around.

Yep. Said it before, apart from physical things like this age, you couldn't create a better striker for City in 2021 if you went in genetic cloning than Harry Kane. Exceeds in every area that we need to improve. Not the slightest doubt in my mind that if he stays injury free, he will find a rhythm and start to rain in goals at an almost embarrassing rate in this City team.

Spurs fan here in peace.
I would like to sale Kane to City.
Harry is obviously good - but overrated. He is a bit of a flat track bully and not really what you need . You need someone to help you win the big games against the top sides - and that is what he has never done.
Also not sure he will suit your style - we often play better football without him in the team.
Last year however was his best season because he added assists to his game - it's normally just 2 or 3.
He is not a quick passing one touch player.
What’s his FIFA rating?

Yep. Said it before, apart from physical things like this age, you couldn't create a better striker for City in 2021 if you went in genetic cloning than Harry Kane. Exceeds in every area that we need to improve. Not the slightest doubt in my mind that if he stays injury free, he will find a rhythm and start to rain in goals at an almost embarrassing rate in this City team.
Agree, I’m just worried about the fee for his age when we are currently buying much younger players to build for the future. If he signs he’ll get my support of course, I’d just rather see us splash £100m+ on a younger player we can sign for 6+ years with a silly buy out clause added like Haaland. Kane will thrive but for how long is the question in my mind.

Spurs fan here in peace.
Harry is obviously good - but overrated. He is a bit of a flat track bully and not really what you need . You need someone to help you win the big games against the top sides - and that is what he has never done.
Also not sure he will suit your style - we often play better football without him in the team.
Last year however was his best season because he added assists to his game - it's normally just 2 or 3.
Daniel 100m take the deal oh vey

Agree, I’m just worried about the fee for his age when we are currently buying much younger players to build for the future. If he signs he’ll get my support of course, I’d just rather see us splash £100m+ on a younger player we can sign for 6+ years with a silly buy out clause added like Haaland. Kane will thrive but for how long is the question in my mind.
Let's say he only gives us two great seasons. For me, that's two season where we win the league and genuinely have a shot at the quadruple. And I don't say that lightly. He really is the last piece of the jigsaw for us and I just can't bring myself to be cynical enough to not be excited about it. A fit Harry Kane in this team breaks records.

Spurs fan here in peace.

Nah not having that you’re a rag

Spurs fan here in peace.
Bluemoon is crawling with WUMs at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.