Harry Kane

Well we won't see who will be right, because if you were actually a City fan you'd have watched us enough last season to know that that is exactly what we did last year, the most successful season in the history of this club
If you were actually a City fan you shouldn't be that deluded to think that results from the past are guaranties for the future. Do you actually know that the season before Kompany left we've won the title as well.

Once again another “journalist” proving how ignorant and stupid they are by towing the ‘city can’t afford both’ line. To any journalist reading let me help you out here….

WE HAVE TO SELL IF WE SIGN BOTH GREALISH & KANE AS WE DONT HAVE THE SQUAD SPACE YOU FUCKING MORONS.

Feel better now.

Its a ridiculous amount of money I know but its an opportunity to sign a fabulous player. Pep will be able to rest Kev now and again.We've relied on him so much in the past two seasons. I must admit I'm worried about the striker situation. If it was me and we couldn't get anyone I'd keep Delap around and see if he and Jesus could do a job for us. You never know he could be a surprise talent for us. He has the ability.
Agree, I think we should keep Delap and not loan him out.

If you were actually a City fan you shouldn't be that deluded to think that results from the past are guaranties for the future. Do you actually know that the season Kompany left we've won the title as well.
You're right. I'm actually a Liverpool fan who has been playing the long game on here. Can't believe you were the one to catch me out.

Its a ridiculous amount of money I know but its an opportunity to sign a fabulous player. Pep will be able to rest Kev now and again.We've relied on him so much in the past two seasons. I must admit I'm worried about the striker situation. If it was me and we couldn't get anyone I'd keep Delap around and see if he and Jesus could do a job for us. You never know he could be a success for us. He has the ability.
Did you miss the announcement at the end of last season that Delap will be fully integrated into the first-team squad this coming campaign?

Did you miss the announcement at the end of last season that Delap will be fully integrated into the first-team squad this coming campaign?
Nope, I didn't know that. I keep hearing that he might be going out on loan.Thanks, that's great news for the lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.