Harry Kane

Even if it was just a covid test he was expected to turn up for, the fact he has completely stayed away this morning (so far) speaks massive volumes to me. Regardless on any spin/excuses that the media apply
Certainly all set up to paint him as the bad guy. Must be nearly done after all.
No more Saint Harry.

I am going to laugh my ass off if it's mourinho that's been pushing him to do this

I'm more inclined to believe Tolmie than any of the twitter journos, and if Kane has really been told he can leave and to let the negotiators get on with things it would be astonishing if super professional Harry Kane pulled that stunt.

Totally expect this to be reported as a 'misunderstanding' when Kane rolls up later, but it keeps the clicks going!

If he really has fucked off turning up when Spurs were expecting him to then fair play to him, doesn't strike me like the kind of person to do that though.
I'm more inclined to believe tolmie hahaha, clearly this is true and clearly tolmie doesn't know as much as you think he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.