Harry Kane

This is the Spurs fans' mentality...they're building themselves up to be let down.

What part of that is incorrect?

It's poor from City, they should have completed the Kane deal first, they have gone and bid 100m for a 3 bed terraced house and then tried to get a 4 bed semi detached on the same road for the same price. Its really bad negotiations and it will result in a much more expensive player or a shambles.

Bad move from Kane's team imo. This is still going to end up with him being unable to move to us because we won't pay £150m, only now half the Spurs crowd will hate him because he's tried to force his way out. Nobody made him sign a 6-year deal.
so that means he stays at spuds and a player that dosent want to be there,levy backing down on a gents areement,not going to be a fun place so i'd say zero chance of that happening

It's poor from City, they should have completed the Kane deal first, they have gone and bid 100m for a 3 bed terraced house and then tried to get a 4 bed semi detached on the same road for the same price. Its really bad negotiations and it will result in a much more expensive player or a shambles.

The idea you're going to get £175m.

It will probably be about £130m with some of that in add-ons.

The problem is that Spurs fans have convinced themselves that the David Levy myth is true.

It works the other way too though. If we bought Kane for £150M, then Villa could easily be like
"Okay, £150M for Grealish too then"

I'm more inclined to believe tolmie hahaha, clearly this is true and clearly tolmie doesn't know as much as you think he does.
No, Tolmie doesn't know everything and he certainly doesn't need me to defend him.
But let's just see what transpires. It suits the media to make this into a big story. Early days yet, if Kane really has gone AWOL it would be very out of character and like I said, fair play to him if he has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.