Harry Kane

I genuinely didn't think Kane would do this to Spurs. I am quite surprised about it, and to be honest I don't like it when players don't turn up for training etc. It's not professional and reflects badly on Kane.

However, Spurs have played this incredibly badly. He wanted to leave and I think he had a gentlemens agreement he could do. Spurs have no chance of any form of trophy and Kane wants trophies. If they are not careful they could end up with no money and a very unhappy player on their books. His value has dropped - not that anyone would pay £150m, but they are now likely to get offers of under £100m which was a fair amount in the market.

I'd be tempted to let Kane stay at Spurs - they won't play him against us. Let him stay there spoiling the team spirit before an offer just before the window closes.

Well written.

Except Spurs do win a lot of football matches. Just not as many as City. So in short, you say unless your club wins trophies like Liverpool, United, Arsenal, or Chelsea, a club don't exist other than to provide you with players.

Sometimes people accuse some City fans of being a bit nouveaux, a bit classless, a bit trashy. That is unfair. But your post doesn't help in dispelling that view.

Just for reference, we are not nouveaux; that is a common mistake uniformed supporters of other clubs make.

We need these deals wrapped up within the next couple of weeks ideally. The longer they drag on the less time we'll have for any backup signings if both say no.
What part of "the Rags can't afford them" can you not comprehend, getting sick and tired of trying to explain to you... Think I might have to press the "ignore" button on you fella, sorry.

Oh the money will get paid and the player will get bought. But winning? That's not something your club really does. Take it from a supporter base that has been there. You're a service company for the country's best clubs. A little bit like Dortmund in Germany or Lille in France.

Thank you for the service you provide btw. It's always good to have a club who will develop talent over years, never really threaten for the major honours, and always be ready and willing to sell when real money comes knocking.

That's really cruel....... On Lille and Dortmund, at least they win things!

Big question now is what happens next!?

Whilst I don't support players striking (Tevez as an example) if he goes back into training tomorrow it looks a bit of a hollow move today. If he stays away, how long realistically can he do that?

Fascinating to see what happens over the next few days, but the longer he isn't training the more Spurs are mugged off by him. Surely this has to be resolved before the season starts, otherwise it will be such a circus.

I reckon he will be our player by the end of next week.

Big question now is what happens next!?

Whilst I don't support players striking (Tevez as an example) if he goes back into training tomorrow it looks a bit of a hollow move today. If he stays away, how long realistically can he do that?

Fascinating to see what happens over the next few days, but the longer he isn't training the more Spurs are mugged off by him. Surely this has to be resolved before the season starts, otherwise it will be such a circus.

I reckon he will be our player by the end of next week.
Kane missing training for a bit means he won't be available for spurs first game, which just happens to be against who? On the other hand there is no way Kane lines up for City away first game against you know who, the deal will get done, but not until after the opening fixture.

It was announced a couple of weeks ago by Spurs that Kane would miss the start of the season, that's nothing new.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.