Harry Kane

Can Levy now tell him he has the money to make a winning team?

Spurs are so exquisitely fucked without the Super League money...I would think the odds of Kane moving this summer just increased dramatically.

Still a nope for me as far as City is concerned and besides that I don't see him moving to another Premier League club if Levy does decide to cash in

Still only 27.

Injury record? Hang on. Since becoming a regular at the start of 14/15, he's played 356 games. That's 50+ games a season, with last season his lowest with 40 appearances. Already had 45 appearances this season. Games he missed for Tottenham included a whole two Prem games, and some early doors Europa league stuff, a couple of for which he was deliberately omitted from the squad.

248 goals in that period. Including internationals. That is 35 or so a season.

This year, he's knocked up 16 assists in the PL alone. He has played as a number 10 briefly.

So there's no doubt in my mind he's got the technique and vision to play in a Pep team.

And he definitely, 100%, scores goals, lots of goals, international, European, Prem.

Of course, so did Ibra - but in terms of character, Kane seems a polar opposite of Zlatan the iconoclast. He has an MBE. Toeing the line and a steady character is usually a prerequisite for an honour.

Reknown as a player who loves playing. Publicly declared his motivation to make the most of what remains of his career, hungry for trophies that his achievements deserve. Didn't someone say we bottled it last weekend? Maybe we've won too many trophies for some players to really put it on the line for a mere FA Cup semi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.