Harry Kane

If £100 million was our opening gambit - as has been widely reported - then clearly we were prepared to go higher, and £120-£125 million seems to be the sensible figure that all sides can agree on. Who knows with Levy though but I don't think his bargaining position is as good as it was pre-pandemic.

Personally I would've low-balled the fuckers with an opening bid of around £30 million. I don't have a problem with them holding out for the best possible price but I haven't forgotten the cheeky twats bidding just £2 million for SWP back in 2004 so Levy can fuck right off for me.

Nope you said HE’s had weeks to sort this out, HE must mean Kane. It’s down to the clubs not to Kane. HE has taken one hell of a step by missing training. You were VERY wrong
With so long left on his contract missing training is not going to change anything.

kane & his agent have had weeks to sort this. No need to wait till now.

let’s say he comes to us. His Spurs fans will hate him, he’s not trained for weeks & looks unfit from the euros. I just don’t see his his head will be in it at city for months

I hope I’m wrong but I care about city not Kane

I suspect that city, being a team that values players who WANT to be here, might even end up raising our offer beyond what we initially wanted in the end if that's what it takes to get the deal done.

Or alternatively, Levy is now in a corner. We just have to let him sweat. A totally demotivated Kane and no money because we walked away must be his worst case scenario. Meanwhile, Kane now understands that a gentleman’s agreement with Levy isn’t worth the paper it isn’t written on.

Does this translate as “ok, ok Harry, you’ve made your point. Come back and clear your stuff out”

Think it's time we all walked away from our laptops for a few days.

E7288nQWEAIPF_a

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.