Harry Kane

I find it surprising that 82% want Grealish but only 55% want Kane, despite us needing Kane more. Presumably age difference and potentially higher fee

Speaking for myself, I just don't find him exciting as a player. The two reasons you mention yes to an extent, but less so.

I am however now a but excited by the transfer itself. It is clear he is on his way here, once the dance has gone through the motions. Let's hope for the goals and numbers from him.

Speaking for myself, I just don't find him exciting as a player. The two reasons you mention yes to an extent, but less so.

I am however now a but excited by the transfer itself. It is clear he is on his way here, once the dance has gone through the motions. Let's hope for the goals and numbers from him.
My thinking too.

Grealish makes you sit up,he gets bums off seats,he entertains on a consistent basis......Kane is effective and does the business,but exciting he isnt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.