Harry Kane

With the money Chelsea are having rejected for Haaland and Lukaku, I think a bid for Kane will be coming soon. That would boil Spurs piss more than him joining us.

With the money Chelsea are having rejected for Haaland and Lukaku, I think a bid for Kane will be coming soon. That would boil Spurs piss more than him joining us.
That would be a problem, imo. I think Chelsea can offer everything we can. Money and success. You'd like to think Kane might fancy a stint away from the Capital though.

That would be a problem, imo. I think Chelsea can offer everything we can. Money and success. You'd like to think Kane might fancy a stint away from the Capital though.
If its true he has already spoken to a non english City player about his desire to join us, i think we are in prime position and all we need to worry about is agreeing a deal with Spurs and Levy and not any other clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.