Harry Kane

If replacing Pochettino with Mourinho and spending £20m to fire him before replacing him with a 28 year old Ryan Mason 1 week before a cup final wasn't going to turn them against Levy, nothing is.

Not to mention going 2 years without a transfer just as they finally had a team that was on the brink of being contenders.

Or running the stadium £300m over.

I think they are so starved of success at that football club that the fans create this myth about Daniel Levy so they can bask in this bizarre glory they've invented from having the "best" Chairman in the league.
Wtf are you talking about

Levy is one of the most unpopular chairman in the league

A lot of the fanbase turned on him after he tried to move the club out of north london to the olympic stadium, but was soon forgotten when the new stadium was being built and Poch came in.

That has drastically changed in the past few years, majority of the fans want ENIC out of the club, but one thing everybody knows about Levy is he's a bastard of a chairman to deal with and there's no chance of him selling his prized asset for less than he values him with 3 years left on a deal.

You were trying to buy Grealish and Kane for £100m each, of course if stories are to be believed. I think Harry will go, but it wont be for £100m it will be something between the 2 valuations.
I agree re Kane valuation. It's all just a negotiation with the added issue that you wouldn't want his first game for us to be at you, so this doesn't happen before then unless he's 'carrying an injury' that prevents him playing.

We want to pay £100m, you want £160m, it's pretty obvious roughly where it ends up and it'll be spun by both parties. We pay you c£110m cash plus c£30m in add ons based on winning PLs, CLs, Balon d'Or etc. You can tell the press you sold him for c£140m, we can claim we bought him for c£110m, everyone walks away happy.

Biggest question for you, as a fan, is does the money get reinvested in players or just disappear into the bank? The later the deal is done, the easier it is for Levy to pay a debt instead.

Interesting reading comments from Spurs fans perspective

Yeah that makes sense. Wanting united to get the most lethal striker in the league.

Makes smashing sense, that.
But how would you feel if united were to get Haaland next season. Not saying Kane isn't a great striker, just saying how I feel and he doesn't excite me. Like I said I think he will come and I will probably change my mind when he is here. Never said my thoughts made sense just saying it's were my head is at the moment and going off the poll I am not the only one not overly excited by this likely transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.